Despite operating from a rural centre, we are continually striving to improve your access to dental services and technology.
Sedation and General Anaesthetic
With our gentle dentists and modern technology, the dental office is no longer a place to dread. If you do need that little bit of help to overcome your fears, we can provide a wide range of sedation options, including treatment at Nickol Bay Hospital under general anaesthetic. Your first step will involve having a pain free consult with one of our dentists to discuss an approach that is right for your individual situation.
Our visiting orthodontist, Dr Greg Brudenell, has been straightening Karratha teeth for over twenty years! Book in for a consult with one of our general dentists to discuss whether Dr Brudenell can help you achieve your goals.
With three full time dentists, we are able to address all of your general dental needs including:
- Preventive Dentistry- Check ups, cleaning, fissure sealants, mouthguards, night time splints for grinding, clenching or snoring.
- Cosmetic Dentistry- Tooth whitening, porcelain veneers and crowns, direct composite bonding.
- Implant Dentistry- Restoration of dental implants to replace missing teeth.
- Endodontics- Completion of root canal treatment with modern rotary equipment.
- Digital Radiography- Minimises radiation and waiting times for Xrays.
- Restorative Dentistry- Fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures.
- Oral Surgery- removal of teeth, biopsy of tissue.